We are honored you are considering The Barn at Young Harris, Inc. Located on 30 acres of pasture with breathtaking panoramic views of Brasstown Bald Mountain and the bold Brasstown Creek, The Barn is a sought-after venue in North Georgia for outdoor barn weddings and special occasions. Centrally located to numerous attractions, eateries and hotels, The Barn is the perfect location for barn weddings, outdoor weddings, destination weddings and special events.
We offer you the follow pricing options:
NON PEAK SEASON (March, April, May, July, August, December)
- $6,500.00 - 1 Day Only - Friday or Saturday with 2 hours scheduled the day before to hold your rehearsal
- $7,000.00 - 2 Days - Friday and Saturday Combined
- $4,500.00 - 1 Day Only - Excluding Friday and Saturday, with 2 hours scheduled one day during the week to hold your rehearsal
- $5,000.00 - 2 Days Combined - Excluding Friday and Saturday.
PEAK SEASON (June, September, October, November)
- $7,000.00 - 1 Day Only - Friday or Saturday with 2 hours scheduled the day before to hold your rehearsal
- $7,500.00 - 2 Days - Friday and Saturday Combined
- $5,000.00 - 1 Day Only - Excluding Friday and Saturday with 2 hours on a scheduled day during the week to hold your rehearsal
- $5,500.00 - 2 Days Combined - Excluding Friday and Saturday
ACCESS TO THE VENUE
- One Day Option - Property access from 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. on day of ceremony and from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. the following morning to remove personal items
- Two Day Option - Property access from 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. on first day, from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. on the second day, and 7:00 a.m. to 10:oo a.m. the following morning to remove personal items
INCLUDED WITH THE PRICING OPTIONS
- Staff to assist with the decorating of tables using our extensive selection of decor
- Set up and Break Down for Rehearsal, Ceremony and Reception provided by Staff
- 1 Consultation to coordinate layouts as applicable
Structures and Facilities
- 1728 Sq Ft Covered, Lighted Pavilion; available clear patio curtains provide protection during inclement weather
- 2100 Sq Ft Covered, Lighted Pavilion
- 2200 Sq Ft Lighted Barn with kitchen and 2 bathrooms
- Spacious Dressing Room with private bathroom
- Firepit with seating for 10
- 12'X8' deck overlooking Brasstown Creek
- Convenient Lighted Parking
- 200 White Resin Chairs
- (25) 60" Round Tables
- (5) 48" Round Tables
- 9 - Buffet Tables - (6) 6' and (3) 8'
- Antique Buffet
- Antique Drop Leaf Table
- 4 High Top Tables
- 4 Picnic Tables
- 5' Wagon
- 1 (10') Farm Table (For Indoor Use Only)
- 2 Old Barn Doors
- 4 Whiskey Barrels (For indoor use only)
Miscellaneous Decor (Photos under Decor and More)
- Crystal Vases, bowls, candlestick holders
- Silver Platters, Candelabras, Punch Bowl
- Silver and Gold Votives
- Cylinder Vases for floating candles
- Lace and burlap runners
- Shear fabric for pergola
- Boho decor - Chinese Lanterns, macramé hangers, bottles/jars
- Mason Jars
- Wood Stumps
- Galvanized Buckets
- Wrought Iron Easels
Safety and Security
- Wedding Liability Insurance covering your entire wedding party
- Off Duty Police Officer (required when alcohol on premises)
REQUIREMENT AND RECOMMENDATIONS
- Except for ceremonial music, ALL other music must be played/performed from inside the barn.
- Consider the season of your event for needed heaters, fans, blankets and or umbrellas. Five (5) propane heaters are available to rent from us.
- Access to the property is not permissible the day before the contracted event.
- All music must conclude by 10:30 p.m.
- Property must be vacated by 11:00 p.m. including vendors.
- $1,000.00 refundable damage deposit.
- We recommend a Day of Coordinator to help with table decor and place settings.
- Food Service and Alcohol: The Barn does not require a licensed caterer or bartender, and you are welcome to choose a caterer, restaurant, or bartender of your choice. We do, however, provide a list of these services if you need recommendations.
Signed Rental Contract and deposit of 50% of the venue rental price.
Final payment is due 60 days prior to the event.
$1,000.00 refundable damage deposit must be paid 2 months prior to the event.
For more information: www.thebarnatyoungharris.com or
call Melanie Abrams at 678-237-8184.